Kelley Cady, LLC Disclaimer
Please read this Disclaimer carefully and in its entirety before using KelleyCady.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). The Site and its content are owned by Kelley Cady, LLC.
PURPOSE: This Disclaimer is here to clearly explain, outline, and layout who I am, what I do, and what I don't do before you use, view, and/or browse the Site and/or purchase or Download any course, program, service, or product offered by us. In short, the purpose of the Site is to provide information & education and informational resource for people seeking how to live a healthy lifestyle. The information contained herein and through other sources connected to via KelleyCady.com or Kelley Cady, LLC. is based on the personal experiences of Kelley Cady shared in the hope that it will spark inspiration and positive change in the reader. Kelley Cady is not a medical doctor or nurse, and does not hold licenses as a registered dietician; she is a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, National Certified Pilates Teacher, Certified WellCoaches Health and Wellness Coach, and holds a Bachelor's of Science in Movement Science from Westfield State University.
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using the Site in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to this Disclaimer. You agree that you have read (or had the opportunity to read and chose not to), understood, and consented to this Disclaimer. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with this Disclaimer as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use this Site or its content. By using the Site, you agree to the Disclaimer as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read it.
• “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Kelley Cady, LLD and kelleycady.com.
• “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from or on behalf of Kelley Cady, LLC, or kelleycady.com, and any and all written or Downloadable material Purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on kelleycady.com, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates, and materials.
• “Purchase”, “Purchased”, “Purchasing”, “Downloading” or “Download” means any Content (as defined herein) or Courses, Services, and/or Products (as defined herein) you paid for and/or copied to your computer, hard drive, cloud system, or another process of downloading data, from this Site (as defined herein).
• “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
• “Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means kelleycady.com and its associated pages, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, group courses or programs, templates, contracts, forms, or guides, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or templates available on the Site.
• “Site” means kelleycady.com and any and all of its pages, tabs, or sub-pages and “Content”, as defined herein.
• “You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
The Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are intended for informational & educational purposes only and are not intended as professional medical advice by us. By accessing and using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products is not professional medical advice and shall not be relied upon by you as such.
You should ALWAYS consult with your physician or another medical professional first before implementing any of our advice, information, or suggestions. You should always consult with a physician or medical professional (not us) before implementing any changes to your diet, medication, lifestyle, exercise regimen, supplement regimen, or health practices. Please only implement any and all changes after consulting with your physician and assessing your own risk.
3. Affiliate Links/Products
From time to time, I link to products or services we love using affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small percentage or fee for referring you to any product you may purchase from one of those sites. These small fees help sustain our small business. I truly appreciate your support.
I participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
4. Sponsored Posts
I may feature sponsored blog posts. If we do, we will clearly state that the post is sponsored and by whom in the post. While we are committed to only featuring sponsored content from companies or products we have tried and loved, we make no warranties, guarantees, or representations as to the effectiveness or safety of said products or services. You should use them at your own risk and make all the appropriate investigations you need to on your own to feel comfortable using them. Please feel free to email me at kelleycady.com if you have any questions about our sponsored posts.
5. Information Is No Substitute for Professional Advice
The Content contained on this Site is not a substitute for the advice of your attorney, physician, medical professional, mental health professional, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional you consult or should consult. This Site simply contains informational and educational material and information.
6. No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations
Although I do our best to maintain the Site and its Content, wIll not warranty, guaranty, or represent that our Content or Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are accurate, complete, reliable, or free of errors or that they pertain to your particular circumstances or health situation. Although I do our best to update the Site, we also cannot guarantee -- due to how rapidly things change -- that all of my Content is up to date or completely accurate.
7. Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, I disclaim any and all liability pertaining to your use, purchase, or download of the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products. Please use the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products at your own risk, after making an independent assessment of risk.
The Testimonials or examples on the Site are simply that: examples. While they are all accurate and authentic, I am not making any claims that YOU will experience the same or better results from using or purchasing the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
9. No Endorsements
Any links to, mentions of, or features of various companies, products, or services are not in any way an endorsement of said company, product, and/or service by us. It does not mean that I guarantee your success, satisfaction, or safety with respect to said company, product, or service. You should only use or do business with one of those companies, products, or services after you have independently investigated it, assessed the applicable risk, and determined you would like to use or try it.
10. Earnings Disclaimer
I make every effort to accurately represent our products, programs and services. Any earnings stated on the Site are estimates or examples only of what’s possible. They are not guarantees of future results, guaranteed success or a promise that you will experience the same or even similar results. There is no guarantee that past results will be replicated in the future. The failure or success of use of my products, programs and services relies on your own due diligence and efforts. I am not liable for the success or failure of your business, health, financial situation, and/or any other effect from use of our products, programs and/or services.
12. Contact Us
Updated On: July 5th, 2021